Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome to the Clubhouse

I know that I'm supposed to say something witty, and perhaps not just a little grandiose here, but I'm at a friggin' loss. Maybe it's because it's almost 6:30AM, or maybe it's because I haven't had my first double espresso yet. I suppose I should go into the name of my humble little blog for a wee bit.

I wanted this space to be open ground for meaningless ramblings. There's too much stuff going on, and if I wanted to keep track of all the things I want to get off my chest, I'd never get any sleep. On the odd chance that something I ramble on about has some degree of resonance with you, I want it to have the same degree of impact that a hollow point bullet has.

Of course, this isn't gonna make too much sense, but like I said - it's somewhere around 6:30AM, and I have to get started on the day.

Cheers.

No comments: